Essanté Organics

Independent Essante Organics Distributor and Leader

essante organics

Buy Essanté Organics Calcium Here

essante calcium

Retail Price $44.20

Buy Essanté Calcium Now

Essante CALCIUM is a proprietary blend of several different calcium and magnesium compounds, plus boron, and Vitamin D3, the vehicles which carry incoming calcium to our bones.

Our formulator designed this product with maximum absorption in mind. You will see the integrity of not only necessary minerals and vitamins, but also a variety of calcium compounds to maximize absorption of entire supplement, for young and old alike:

* calcium compounds include amino acid chelate, citrate, carbonate and gluconate),

* magnesium compounds (amino acid chelate, oxide, citrate),

* plus Boron (amino acid chelate) as well as Vitamin D3, the vehicles to carry calcium to our bones

Calcium Facts: Calcium is one of the most abundant elements on Earth, so it natural that it is also the most abundant mineral in the human body.

Calcium has many important roles it performs like signaling biochemical processes in cells, controlling muscle contractions, initiating DNA synthesis, and building bones.

The skeletal system houses 99% of the body's calcium and the other 1% circulates in the blood stream.

How Essante Calcium Works: Not only does calcium maintain the integrity of the skeletal system, providing strength and structure to the bones and teeth. It also plays a crucial role in coagulation of blood, generation and transmission of nerve impulses, the contraction of muscle fibers, activity of enzymes, and critically, the release of some hormones that regulate digestion and metabolism. It is essential for wound healing and maintenance of cell membranes.

What this means, is everyone, man, woman, child, must have adequate amounts of calcium delivered into the body. Unfortunately, the degradation of our food chain has cheated us out of a lot of calcium, magnesium, boron, and Vitamin D is only available through many hours of sun, or from fatty fish.

So understanding the vast majority of the calcium found in our bodies is in our bones and teeth - about 99 percent. The remaining one percent resides in the blood and soft tissues, let’s look at our formula:

PROPRIETARY FORMULA EXPLANATION - The best news about our calcium is our combination of calcium's ensure we are absorbing in a variety of ways and at different levels, all synergistic with what our blood, cells, tissues and bones require, and in harmony with our body’s needs.

1. Calcium, Magnesium and Boron Amino Acid Chelators - what does this mean for us?

* amino acid chelates, enhance the passage of minerals through the intestinal wall into the blood, from the blood into the tissues, or through cell membranes into cells 

Click here to go back home


Disclaimer: The information on this Essante Organics Independent Distributor website has not been reviewed by the FDA. Products offered for sale herein are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. No medical claims are being made or implied. Under no circumstances should any information given on this website be taken or understood as a diagnosis, as medical advice, or as directions contrary to the advice of any licensed physical or mental health care professional; and you affirm that you are fully aware that if you desire a diagnosis or treatment for any medical condition, you must consult a physician. If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using any products I feature on this site. Information on this site is provided for information purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for medical advice provided by your physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease or prescribing medication. You should read carefully all product packaging and labels. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your physician or health care provider. Apparent Authority Disclaimer – This website is not owned by, promoted by or part of any joint venture with any of the companies mentioned on this site. This is a personal blog site that is also engaged in commerce as an independent distributor/contractor. The site owner has no authority over or within Essante Organics.

Copyright © 2009-2013 Go Essante Leadership Team Phoenix AZ - All Rights Reserved